Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
Upgrade your old system
Has your current heating and cooling system lived in your home longer than you? Why wait until your system is on its last legs? Upgrading your heating and cooling system not only raises the value of your home, it can save you money and make your home generally more comfortable.
Lower energy bills
Recent increases in government efficiency requirements mean that the new systems may help you save more on your energy bills than your current system. Plus, by replacing your system - or upgrading selected components - you can create a matched system, where every component is designed to work together for the greatest possible comfort and efficiency.
We recommend staying cool and save a comfortable amount of money with AMANA/GOODMAN air conditioners. Their air conditioners range in efficiency from 13 to 18+ SEER — among the highest efficiency ratings in the industry. Goodman air conditioners offers a wide range of comfort choices, plus exclusive state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously and efficiently conditions your air. Get ready for a level of comfort you and your family may never have experienced before.
- A High perfromance, energy-efficient compressor
- A factory-installed in-line filter dryer, for longer system life
- A louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time.
- A 8-pole, 850-RPM motor; a three-bladded fan; and a unique louvered sound-control top - all of which add up to quieter system performance.
- A high-efficiency condenser coil made of corrugated aluminum fins and rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubbing
- An attractive new design, finished in an Architectural Gray color that complements any home enviornment.
- Easy-access design, making the unit easy to service
- Performance certified in accordance with the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institure
When it comes to staying warm, nothing beats Goodman. With a full range of furnaces that will bring efficient warmth to your home. Their furnaces have AFUE ratings from 80% up to 96.7% which means that at least 80% or more of the fuel you pay for is actually converted into heat for your home. Every model is designed to provide maximum heat for minimum fuel usage. The ultimate models even reduce temperature swings and short cycling.
- Quality manufactured heating that reduces operating costs
while advanceing home comfort.
- 10-year unit replacement limited warranty
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty
- Quiet operation
- Year-round efficiency
- click the image to the right for added features
If you have a company that you would like to use other than Goodman we can also help. We will install any brand you prefer!
Contact Us For More Information!